Eye-catching graphics Or Solid Colors
Glossy shell finish or flat
Light weight Aerodynamic two outer shells design
Advance ventilation system: Adjustable forehead and chin intake vents and rear exhaust vents flow heat and humidity up and out Removable moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, quick drying, lightweight and washable Breath guard and padded chin strap with 2-D ring closure and strap keeper All Helmets meet or exceed DOT standards. Big Selection High Quality Low Prices
|Exterior Color||Many Designs|
- Injector is mounted directly in the intake pipe and aimed directly at the intake valves for more efficient combustion. - Electronically controlled pulsed-air injection system (PAIR), helps reduce emissions. - Convenient electric starting system with maintenance-free battery.
- Belt-drive, CVT transmission is fully automatic and easy-to-use. - High-efficiency liquid-cooling system includes thermostatically-controlled fan for consistent engine temperature under all operation conditions.- Attractive stainless steel exhaust system provides quiet operation and features a chrome muffler end-cap for improved appearance and high heat resistance. - Stylish bodywork with dual multi-reflector headlights, flush-mounted front turn signals, and large combination taillight/brake designed for strength and rigidity.
Springer front end, Ultima 100".
- Custom cast wheels give the VTX1300C a performance-custom profile.
- A beefy 170/80-15 rear tire puts the VTX's power to the ground and provides exceptional traction.
- Minimalist-design front and rear fenders complement the VTX's street-rod styling.
- Artfully designed tank-mounted instruments.
- Dual exhaust with shorter pipes for street-rod look.
- VTX engine is a 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 V-twin that delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising.
- Powerplant design features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the VTX engine's character.
- Dual two-axis primary counterbalancers minimize harsh engine vibration without eliminating the powerful pulse feeling transmitted by the VTX's traditional V-twin design.
- The engine mounting system uses carefully matched hangers to eliminate unwanted vibration, while preserving the powerful character of the V-twin engine.
- Each three-valve cylinder head features two 31mm intake valves and a large 40mm exhaust valve to produce optimum flow for the incoming air/fuel charge. - Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeter, and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral indicator, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read classic numerals uses an electronic speed sensor in the transmission, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Extensive chrome finishing of engine parts includes cylinder-head covers, valve inspection covers, airbox cover, left crankcase cover, clutch cover and left-rear engine cover.
- Distinctive chrome-hooded headlight housing features a powerful, 55W/60W halogen bulb with a computer-designed multi-reflector for superb lighting in all conditions.
The biggest, baddest cruiser Honda has ever produced, the VTX1800R is powered by a 1795cc V-twin with an exhaust valve bigger than a P-51's and a massive 18.8 kilogram crankshaft. Full-flowing deeply valanced front and rear steel fenders, chrome-hooded headlight, broad fuel tank with tank-mounted instruments, pullback handlebar and floorboards with a heel-and-toe shifter combine to create classic styling that puts the VTX1800R in a class of its own.
Listen! Thats the sound of power. Its coming from the Boulevard S83s liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin engine. And if you think it sounds strong, wait until your first ride. The S83 pumps out an incredible amount of torque for acceleration that you dream about. All this in a small frame, you do the MATH.................
LIFE ON THE OPEN ROAD DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. Stylish traveler wont break the bank. To create the fully accessorized, ready-to-tour Vulcan 900 Classic LT cruiser, Kawasaki started with a class-leading Vulcan 900 Classic and boosted its class-leading attributes. Included in the style and touring enhancements were saddlebags, a special touring seat, passenger backrest and an adjustable windshield. Aptly adorned, the Vulcan 900 LT arrives on the showroom floor with just one thing missing a rider ready to enjoy this Vulcan on the open road. This mid-size Kawasaki offers the same excellent riding characteristics as the Vulcan 900 Classic from the fuel-injected 903cc engine which delivers exceptional roll-on acceleration to the nimble chassis sporting classy, flowing cruiser beauty. Its eye-catching touring features only add to this winning mixture of agility and large-displacement power and torque; pleasing anyone who thinks touring represents the ultimate get-away. At the core of the Classic LTs touring package are striking, top-grain, reinforced cowhide saddlebags. The leather is carefully selected to minimize flaws and deep-dyed to prevent scraping off the finish. The ideally-sized bags feature a slant-top opening held shut by two 1.5-inch wide leather straps fitted with chrome buckles and stealth quick-release fasteners. The rolled and riveted top lids along with metal reinforced upper edges on the bags help maintain shape and keep unwanted moisture out of the bags. An embossed Vulcan logo on the reinforced, dual panel lids, and chrome plated, brass studs finishes off the look of these bags.
The 800 is the exciting entry to the family. Easy to handle, but high in performance, it sports a fuel-injected Desmo engine and trellis frame to ensure thrilling performance, low fuel consumption and confidence inspiring Ducati handling. Powered by the classic, air-cooled, fuel-injected, Desmo L-twin engine with a six-speed gearbox, the Supersport 800 delivers exciting performance from idle to Redline Supersport 800, L-twin 2 valves per cylinder Desmodromic, 803cc,
† Prices do not include title fee, tag fee, dealer prep or taxes.
‡ Stock photos are not an accurate representation of the inventory item.